Friday, December 16, 2011

My mother. Grades. Work.

M.G.W. is kinda like Jersey Shore's "G.T.L.". Gym, tan, laundry...or Mother, grades, work.
Ugh. I hate junior year. I really do. So far it has been a complete Just overall, ridiculous. I just wanna fucking graduate already. I c'mon people! It would be cool people decided that I can do stuff own and that my life doesn't revolve around them.
My first issue, my mother. If you follow this blog, or my other blog you know how difficult she is. She's back on her idea that I am is related to drugs, although she can't justify this idea, which is just ludicrous. Like really! I can barely name all the drugs I know on hand. I don't even know their street names! I freakin call marijuana "cannabis". Like, wow. Just wow. I am pretty sure she needs to see shrink purely for having no trust in her son.
My second issue, grades. As we all know, my grades haven't been that great this year. I'm working on it, I am. I'm trying to recover from things that happened in the summer, plus all of the stuff that is occuring now. I mean, I feel like I complain a lot, I probably do, but I have a lot of things to deal with. My brother leaving, junior year, attempting to get along with my family, trying to work and make decisions for the future. It is just tough. It really is.
And work. I hate my current job. I do. I'm trying to get a new one. I am trying hard. I dread going into work. But I have to work, we all know that. I guess if I could find a job I like more, I won't dread it as much. I loved my old job. Loved! I loved going in, hell I was there 40+ hours a week. I made good dough and I liked it. Sadly, the ice cream stand doesn't open back up until May. Kinda makes me sad. I want to get back there as soon as I can.

Regardless, that's my life right now. Thanks again for reading guys<and girls>. :) I will right again soon. You all know I like my posts short and sweet.

Have fun in the future!

2 comments:

  1. Sounds pretty familiar, Chris. It does all even out in the end, though. At least you've got some time off (or will have starting real soon) to recuperate a bit.

    Peace <3
    Jay

    ReplyDelete
  2. Agreed with you on junior year! the first two years have gone by pretty fast but I feeling senioritis already!

    But at least it's finally winter break! best of luck,

    jack
    @olympusjack!

    ReplyDelete