Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Oh Mom.

Today I have the NYS English Regents, my final for English 11. Obviously it is super duper important. And what does my mother decide to do three hours before the exam? Yell at me about how I am not good enough and how I am not going anywhere in life. I reallllly can't believe that she would even do this. This would be the fourth time since ninth grade. Clearly, if I remember how many times she has called me "not good enough", shows how much these effect me. And it's not even like it helps me do better in school, all it does is piss me off and make me not wanna do anything at all.
It is this sorta crap that she does, that drives me absolutely insane. I truly wonder if she actually knows what it is doing to me. It happens all the time. I can't stand it. She makes me want to hit things.She doesn't understand the fact that it is actually hurting our relationship. Oh wait, you have to have a relationship, in order to ruin it. But that's another post for another day. Sometimes I just feel like I need to get away, get out of this place. SU isn't far enough. Btw, I have a shadow at SU...I will talk about that later too.
I need a dude's vacation. Nate, Ricky, and I. Just the three dudes, that's all that I want for one weekend. No girl/boyfriends, no phones, just us and a car. And a big city. Maybe Boston, maybe Buffalo, something fun and out of the ordinary.
Ugh, I gotta do this test. Let's do this!

1 comment:

  1. Tried telling her how her comments make you feel?

    We're here for you, through thick and thin, man.

    I hope you can take that vacation.

    And I'm sure you'll do your best on the test.

    Peace <3
    Jay

    ReplyDelete