Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Hello!

Summer is among us here in Syracuse. We kinda skipped winter, went straight from Fall to Spring, and now, to Summer. That is very nice to me, even though I am not really a heat kinda dude. I am working on that. I must mention that I am going to Jamaica for a week with the fam in 17 days! That will be an adventure for sure!

Regardless of the weather, I am still focused on my future with the Navy. I spoke with a recruiter last Friday and he signed me up for the A.S.V.A.B ( Armed Services Vocational Aptitude Battery ) on Wednesday, tomorrow. I am extremely excited, yet nervous, for the test. It determines what I do with my life; What jobs are avaliable, my contract length, a whole slew of things. And! If I decide I wanna take it again, they don't take my highest score...they take the most recentttt score. So yeah, I am super pumped for tomorrow.

Other than that, nothing major has/is occuring lately. I'm switching jobs, but that is just because the ice cream stand is opening back up again. But lately my life has been boring...ish. Haha. I will be sure to post about my scores on the ASVAB and what I choose to be my career with the United States Navy. I'm starting to get used to saying that. Hehe. Score.

Here's a nice Navy picture for you guys too!


No comments:

Post a Comment