Monday, December 17, 2012

Wow.

     Man, I didn't realize how long it had been since I last wrote. Then again, this wouldn't be the first time time this has happened. But still...

     A few things have changed:

      I am now about to start my first semester at college on January 22nd. It's weird to think about that. I mean, I don't know how long I will be in college, but I just knew that I wasn't going to bum around just because I didn't sign with the Navy for a job didn't want. It was a really tough decision but I did it.
      I am now also looking into moving down to Norfolk soon. I need to leave Syracuse. I need a change. I am not quite sure how other people will feel about it but I know that it is something I have to do eventually.There is just wayyy too much stuff here that can possibly keep me from working torwards what I want and what I feel I deserve. It will be hard but I know I can handle an eight hour move. I can do it!
     I am working on my last four weeks of high school. Damn, I didn't realize how fast and how qucikly it'd all end. I am happy to go. But these last few weeks have been extremely stressful and I just want to be done with it already.
   
     I am going to post in the near future about what's going on in my head. Things are getting all jumbled and I need to let it all out on paper my blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment