Monday, December 17, 2012

I don't even know right now.

I can honestly say that I don't think my brain has been this haywire. Well, about such random things.

I like this guy and we are becoming really really close. He's been rolling around my head, like he normally does.

But now I have my ex rolling around too. I am not even sure why. It' s not as though I still love him or that I am not over him. Trust me, I am over him. I just wish I could separate my memories from senior year (my first one, 2012) from my memories with him. It seems like I can't look back on all the great times that I had without him popping in. I just want them to be separate because sometimes I start to feel bad. And I don't like that. I don't necessarily miss him but I miss the fact that we were so extremely close and then it just ended flat and we haven't had a quasi decent conversation in months. Granted, I don't really know what I could classify as a "quasi decent conversation". But still, the point remains...

None of this is helping the fact that I am going insane because of early graduation and the start of college. It is all just so,so, so much to handle at once. I have know doubt that I can handle it, it's just how many times I will need to drink heavily during the transition period.

I guess that pretty much sums up the rapid thoughts in my head for right now.

I will check in later...hopefully it won't be too long from now.

1 comment:

  1. Hello, Christopher!
    It's been a while, but I was going through some bookmarks, and decided to stop in. I see there's been big changes in your life in the past few months.

    Congratulations on your graduation from high school! I think you're smart not to just hang out since you decided against the Navy. I wondered what would happen when they offered you a job so far removed from what you wanted to do. Back to American History Education, at least for the time being?

    I hope you're having a wonderfully Merry Christmas and a HAPPY NEW YEAR!

    Peace <3
    Jay

    ReplyDelete