Tuesday, January 1, 2013

"Loaded Gun", the song, the feelings.



Sometimes when I listen to this song, and sometimes Tyler Hilton, it really shocks me how much I have grown from the experience I had with my ex. He was a great guy, still is. And this is one of his favourite songs and one of the few songs that I can’t listen to without him immediately coming into my head. He was definitely an incredible experience. I believe in him and what I know that he can do to the world. I can’t say for certain where he is today or what he is doing but I know that he will do great things in his life. He just needs to remember that he isn’t the only one that he has to watch out for. And that he can be himself without worrying about what other people say about it.
It’s weird. I can’t exactly say that I will forget about it, or that I will even stop caring. But I know that him and I can’t be friends. We simply went through too much to be friends again. Which is a shame. He doesn’t run through my mind often, but when he does a field of emotions comes with him. And that’s the part I am still getting over.
If you’re reading this, you know that I am still here for you bud. For anything. 

No comments:

Post a Comment