Tuesday, April 16, 2013

Update?

Good morning everyone!

     Sorry it has been a while since I have posted. I have been busy. Graduating early, starting college, constantly working, living the life. Haha.

     As I look back on it, I have decided that I am happy that I did graduate early. It feels much better to be in college. I feel comfortable. I actually feel like I am succeeding, for once. And that is a very incredible feeling! I feel as though I am in the right setting to do my best, and it makes me very proud of myself.
   
     Yes, it will feel weird going to my high school graduation after I have finished a semester at college; But in some ways I feel it is necessary to allow for some closure and to see some of (the very few) friends that I left when I graduated in January. And plus, graduation party money...cha ching!

     Either way, I am here at my community college. I don't really dislike it here, but I don't really feel completely comfortable here. Oh well, I just have to remember that it is a stepping stone to my dream school...Syracuse University! I will get there in a few years. Hopefully sooner...if I pick up some more summer classes.

     Regardless, this is my life as it stands now. Another update shall come soon!
   
Stay classy my friends.

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like things are going well, Chris. If you want to reconnect, let me know.
    Peace <3
    Jay

    ReplyDelete